The Bar One Gym Squad is back for its fourth year running and the finale will be hitting the Durban shore and it is with much excitement to announce that the multitalented music producer and businessman DJ Tira will be this year’s Bar One Gym Squad headliner. DJ Tira alongside regional gym leaders will be joined by over two thousand consumers for a workout session at the North Beach in Durban on the 24th November 2018, followed by a stellar performance from Umalume himself.
Bar One Gym Squad is a community initiative to promote an active lifestyle in township communities across the country. Last year we saw Mr Fill Up Caspper Nyovest headline the Johannesburg finale pulling over thousands of people to join him at the UJ Campus in Soweto.
The regional activations are still continuing, with the next one due to take place in Mamelodi’s Rethabile Sports Grounds on the 10th November. The gym sessions happen every Saturday morning with gym leaders showcasing different ways of how to lead an active lifestyle in different communities by doing different workouts.
Thursday, 15 Nov 2018
The gym squad’s weekly locations:
• Orlando Eco Park, Soweto
• BBB (Tripple B) Bootcamp, P9 Bhenjani Road, Kwamashu, Durban
• Aced Sports, Mamelodi Rethabile Sports Ground, Tsomo Street, Mamelodi
• Ben Zwane’s Bootcamp, Dr Molemela Outdoor Playing Courts in Rocklands, Bloemfontein
• Zola’s Aerobics Club, Ny49 Stadium, Gugulethu, Cape Town
• Hector Way Drive, Lynnville, Emalahleni
• Mayibuye Multipurpose Centre, Corner Shaka and Hulana Street. Kimberly
• Olympia Park Stadium, Rustenburg
• Mdantsane Mall, Motion Fitness Outdoor., East London
The finale will take place at the Snell Parade Durban North Beach starting from 6H30 am till 10am.
For more information on the Bar One Gym Squad follow their social pages Facebook : @BarOneSouthAfrica Twitter @BarOne_SA.